Thursday, June 20, 2013

ALL THE PRETTY HORSES


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Let me start by saying that I have a major style crush on Dree Hemmingway.  She has the “I just rolled out of bed and might or might not have brushed my hair, but I look way better than you” style down to a tee… and she’s gorgeous… and she is Ernest Hemingway’s granddaughter…yep, bona fide style crush.  I especially loved her denim for days look she sported at this year’s Vueve Clicquot Polo Classic (she also killed it last year in her white lace dress and NY Yankees ball cap). Not only does she look great, but how fun does a star-studded polo match in NYC sound?  Champagne and sundresses- count me in! Paired with round sunnies and great mirrored wedges, this look screams summer time.  I cannot wait to rock my head to toe denim look…Maybe I will even score a ticket to next year’s Polo Classic (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment