Friday, June 28, 2013

ROAD TRIP

 
 
 
Happy Friday, AC fans! Tomorrow we are leaving for Colorado… yep that is 16 hours in the car with my husband and two dogs (and their rather strong smelling dog food). Don’t get me wrong, I love my family and Colorado, but the driving part is not my favorite (especially through the desolate TX panhandle). So to make the trip tolerable pleasant, I need all my travel essentials....
 
  • Entertainment…...the past two years we have started listening to audio books. Since I get car sick when reading, this is the perfect way to pass the time.  I also make sure my iPod is updated with all my favorites (Michael Kiwanuka and The Sheepdogs are currently on heavy rotation).
  • Skin... Does your skin act up when you travel? Whether it’s by plane, train, or automobile, my skin is always worse upon arriving to my destination than when I left home. I have learned to clean my skin every few hours with Simple cleansing wipes and keep it hydrated with Mario Badescu facial spray throughout the day. Also drinking tons of water is a huge part of it.
  • Uniform... I ALWAYS travel with a scarf (love this color block scarf and this circle scarf). It can double as a blanket, towel (in emergencies) and pillow. Or if my hair starts to get a little crazy, I just tie it around my head. I know my favorite models always look beyond chic when traveling, but I tend to stick to comfy jeans and t-shirt (favorites are here and here).
 
Have a great weekend and safe travels if you are heading somewhere fun for the holiday. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog so you can stay in the loop! XO
 





     


1 comment:

  1. What a rocking style, . Looking so hot with shorts. Top is also too good. Nice summer collection. It's also convenient.
    to know more about latest fashion click womens cashmere sweaters

    ReplyDelete