Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DENIM ROUNDUP

 
 
Over the years I have tried a lot of jeans.  Expensive ones, cheap ones, skinny ones, distressed ones...and through trial and error I have developed my "All- Star" denim list.  These are the pairs that I literally wear out, and within a few days their replacement is washed and ready to wear in my closet.  I have been a J Brand devotee since high school, but about year ago my favorite pair of J Brand skinnys wore out beyond repair. Not wanting to spend $200 on jeans at the time, I decided to replace them with a pair Gap legging jeans... they are now my go-to everyday jean.  The wash is great and they have just enough stretch to make them comfortable but not so much that they sag by the end of the day (not a good look for anyone).  My only advice- don't buy classic style designer jeans on sale.  Promotions- absolutely!... sale rack- no.  From my experience, there is something "off" about them (usually poor fit) and they are not worth the money.
 
Scoop is offering 25% off denim through tonight (perfect time to stock up on your favorite designer pair!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment