Friday, August 9, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY

 
Well, it's finally here AC fans- Friday! I hope you have a great weekend planned.  Texas is officially a sauna, so I plan to lay low and spend my weekend relaxing (in the AC).  I really wish I was going to Outside Lands music festival in San Francisco this weekend, but there's always next year. Here are a few things to check out this weekend...

- GAP 35% off your purchase
-Bluefly $30 off your purchase of $150 or more 
-Neiman Marcus Contemporary/Cusp sale + free shipping with code AUGFS
-NM Last Call extra 50% off sale
-Lauren Conrad's nail polish pairings
- KEEP.COM I could waist a lot of time of this shopping/ pinboard site
-Hardly able to contain your excitement for the return of Breaking Bad this Sunday? See why Glamour thinks Breaking Bad's Walter White and Beyonce Are Basically the Same Person



No comments:

Post a Comment