Thursday, July 25, 2013

BEEKEEPER

 AC Bees Knees necklace // AC pendant necklace (similar here) // French Connection romper (old: similar here and here) // AC large cuff // Steve Madden booties

How precious is this AC Bees Knees necklace! I love it alone or layered with another necklace... such an expected and fun element to add to your outfit.  On another note, I haven't taken the denim overall trend plunge yet, but I am definitely still enjoying my denim romper.  It is so easy and keeps me cool in these crazy 100 plus degrees days.  Invest in one now and take it into fall with a floppy hat, embellished jacket (love this via The Outnet), and booties. You can also achieve the same look by pairing your denim cutoffs and chambray shirt together- you can't go wrong with any wash combo!

 
 
 
 
shop the look.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment