Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY FOURTH


 
Happy 4th of July, AC fans! Aside from Christmas, this has to be my favorite holiday.  I love any excuse to enjoy an ice cold Cornona with a hot dog and and kick back with friends and family.  Just heavenly!  We are spending the 4th in Colorado for the first time, which I'm pretty excited about... we won't be watching any fireworks because of the burn ban, but there will be plenty of all-American festivities.  Hosting a backyard BBQ?  I've been looking for an excuse to try out this key lime parfait and grapefruit margarita recipe.  However you spend it, I hope you have a safe and fabulous Fourth!



Here is an update on your holiday sales...
 
ASOS 20% regular priced item // J.Crew 40% off all swimwear // Theory extra 25% off sale // Madewell extra 30% of sale + free shipping // Gap 30% off enitre purchase // My Wardrobe sale now 50% - 70% off // Nasty Gal 20% off any item // My Theresa final reductions on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment